blue smoke?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And if he's pushrods are too long which I have seen with people running ls7 lifters..he's losing control of his valve train. I've done a lot of research on this before starting and it's the little things that get you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

OP
OP

1882tahoe

Reaction score
I have bee hive springs and 7.400 push rods,i did not messure them before i ordered. Also valve train nois is quiter since the mods.

OP
OP

1882tahoe

Reaction score
I did not messure them before buying, they are 7.400. Valve train nois is actualy quiter than stock was. Also have beehive springs

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alirght so if yer valve train is up to par then were back to o rings wich kinda blows because that pretty much requires pulling the motor

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He will need to do a compression test to see if it is the rings and if not..replace valve seals..a lot easier than pulling the motor. He may have been spot on in the original post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry my bad i probably should have been more clear yes a compression test definatly before hand kinda figure that goes without saying one would hope you would perform a compression test before a major repair like that

OP
OP

1882tahoe

Reaction score
It has 138xxx miles, ill have to try that, hopfully just seals. Thanks for all the great input.I'll post an update when i get to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia