BlackBear Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC08YUKON

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
From what i have read this is the way to tune your ride. So i have a couple questions for you guys that have the BB tune....Does it void your warranty if you have any problems with your vehicle? How does it work how do you program a tune to your vehicle? What is the price of it? And can you only have 1 tune at a time or is there a way to switch between an economy tune and a performance tune? Thanks for the help.

jee123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check out blackbearperformance.com.... it is the best for the money upgrade I think I have ever got out of a vehicle...my hoe is fiiiiizzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaassssssssssssttttttttttt

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No it wont void your warranty unless the dealer finds out about it, which is slim to non if you leave the tune in. what i did was buy extra ecm/tcm and had that tuned and if i ever had warranty work then i can swap it back to factory in about 5 seconds

justin can explain more, but basically an in person tune he rides with you and asks you how you like different options you go from there.

check the website

im sure you can have more, but you would need to purchase the extra ecm/tcm and im sure it would be more to tune each one. i would just stick with one good tune and youll be fine

07-fivethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I understand, if you dont want to purchase the stoc tune with the extra ECM at the time of the tune, you can order one down the road. And again, if I understand this correctly, Justin keep of file of your vehicle in his computer, so He has all your stock perameters. This makes it easy to reload your individual stock perameters back onto an ECM... LOL, I hope that info is correct.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you don't have an extra one, when you take it in for work you just make sure to tell them not to flash your pcm. Otherwise the dealer may put it back to stock.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
check out blackbearperformance.com.... it is the best for the money upgrade I think I have ever got out of a vehicle...my hoe is fiiiiizzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaassssssssssssttttttttttt

lol, you sound like an infomercial!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879