Black Seat Swap? Carlisle PA.. I have Bench Seats Want Captain..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spencery

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I Recently Obtained a 2009 Yukon SLT and would really like to put Captain Seats in it instead of the Bench's.. Anyone near me by chance looking to swap?

Attachments

• 1623706132404.png
    1623706132404.png
    762 KB · Views: 4
  • 1623706146943.png
    1623706146943.png
    1 MB · Views: 4

Mfrohlich

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the carpet pieces that I’d swap you. I’m great condition. It would lower your cost if you decide to buy versus trading.

OP
OP
S

Spencery

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the carpet pieces that I’d swap you. I’m great condition. It would lower your cost if you decide to buy versus trading.
i Appreciate the offer but was mainly looking to just trade everything in 1 go.. I lucked out an after talking to the Lot i got the yukon form they're swapping seats and floor panels for me free of charge :) on the condition i sourced the parts.. they already purchased the seats which just arrived yesterday an floor panels are arriving later next week that they ordered

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Hope this is unneeded info but you’re aware the SWB and XL chassis length do not allow captains chair swaps between short and long wheel base? The mount hole locations are different between the two models. XL bench must have XL captains chairs and same for Tahoe/SWB Tahoe.

Also be aware you purchase captains or bench seat for the swap with electric tumbling and heated cushions if your truck has that. There should be a sticky on this for all the little details to do this swap

My apologies if over communicating known info to you. Other new owners need to know b4 pull

Not sure if the moulded carpet was inserts are specific

OP
OP
S

Spencery

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hope this is unneeded info but you’re aware the SWB and XL chassis length do not allow captains chair swaps between short and long wheel base? The mount hole locations are different between the two models. XL bench must have XL captains chairs and same for Tahoe/SWB Tahoe.

Also be aware you purchase captains or bench seat for the swap with electric tumbling and heated cushions if your truck has that. There should be a sticky on this for all the little details to do this swap

My apologies if over communicating known info to you. Other new owners need to know b4 pull

Not sure if the moulded carpet was inserts are specific
i appreciate the input but i did make sure while sourcing the parts to make sure they were from a similar year/model as i read a couple fourm posting retaining to it prior to initially looking for the trade.. Now if the car lot on the other hand payed attetion to the difference prior to purchasing the seats for me i am unaware.. I'd hope they would have purchased the specific parts i sourced for them to buy but sometime some thing get a little lost/muddled along the way.. i'll see forsure in person once the floor panels pieces hopefully arrive this week so they can swap them seats in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts