Black hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chauncey0337

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk man may have twins on this forum...

willis.gif

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know, Chauncey, I have a black vehicle and am in the market for a black HD Hood. If you want we could trade my normal black hood for your awesome black HD hood. Just an idea that popped into my head.

On a serious note, I think it looks kind of cool with the off colorness. Obviously it would look better color matched, but for the time being it looks good.

OP
OP
chauncey0337

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know, Chauncey, I have a black vehicle and am in the market for a black HD Hood. If you want we could trade my normal black hood for your awesome black HD hood. Just an idea that popped into my head.

bruce_lee_lol_gif.gif

On a serious note, I think it looks kind of cool with the off colorness. Obviously it would look better color matched, but for the time being it looks good.

Thanks Jason! Hopefully, I can get it painted soon.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only noticeable difference is exhaust and end caps! :lol: you coulda at least done the rims different :lol:

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only noticeable difference is exhaust and end caps! :lol: you coulda at least done the rims different :lol:

Don't forget the pinstripe.

Edit: Chaunceys' pic blew my mind at first. First I noticed Chevrolet was backwards...then I noticed the wiper blade is on the wrong side. Then I realized the pic is flipped. Freaked me out at first.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeltFed_9

Latest posts