Black Bear Performance Tuning Meets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Black Bear Performance does travel to various locations to provide custom tuning in-person. Black Bear Performance does NOT choose the locations in which to travel, all tuning meets are organizer driven.

If you are interested in organizing a tuning event in your area, or have any questions about the in-person tuning process, please contact us ([email protected]). Tuning meet organizers receive a discounted tune in return for their time and effort rounding up 10+ tunes.

Each tuning event is tentatively planned until 10 deposits have been received, ensuring that at least a large portion of all travel expenses will be covered. Once 10 deposits have been confirmed, time slots will be created and the trip will be scheduled.

Please visit www.blackbearperformance.com to see the scheduled upcoming tuning trips.

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
It says on your website that you may be coming to New Jersey in May/June. Is this definitely set in stone or is this pending?

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It is pending, once we have 15 deposits, it will be a definite. Exact dates will be posted soon.

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in for the Jersey meet, submitted deposit today :). I would like to do the autocal, do you have to ship it to me before or we do everything there?

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It is best to purchase the AutoCal either at the meet or after the meet, so you can get the current customer discount.

enypde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What happens at these meets (never been) and where in NJ is the meet going to be held. Website says April 6th weekend. Thanks

mattvand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Jenna, what would be the total $ for an in-person tune + AutoCal purchased at the meet?

Also, would the AutoCal be programmed at the meet?

Thanks!

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The inperson tune is $250. The AutoCal would be $250 at the meet or $259 after the meet.

The AutoCal will not be programmed at the meet, you will need to format it at home.

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad you guys canʻt have a meet in Hawaii!!! I would definitely be there!!! Plus I can get the discount!!!

:challenge:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu