Black Bear Performance Tuning Dallas, TX October 7-9 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Haley, I wanted to do a retune. Do I need to email Justin?

Yes, go ahead and email Justin, and he will help you get set up with a re-tune.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Deposits Received:

XxBIGxTEXxX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if i place an order on a AutoCal, will i still get a custom tune for me 99 tahoe? Now i dont have any engine check lights on at all and my truck kinda shifts ******* my first and second shift dude to the fact of the shift kit stage 2 and servo, could we eliminate that for it to have a smother and shift with out a jerky feeling and no kick on it? Would i be able to go out to Fort Worth Tx. and get an in person custom tune with the autocal if i wanted to? Now my truck has a light vibration at idle and not much at all, could that be smoothen out as well? Do you recommend me getting a full diagnostic before starting the tune or would i be able to do that with the AutoCal? I have 3.73 gears in the back and 3.42 gears in front, could i still run the tune with out any effect?

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
So if i place an order on a AutoCal, will i still get a custom tune for me 99 tahoe? Now i dont have any engine check lights on at all and my truck kinda shifts ******* my first and second shift dude to the fact of the shift kit stage 2 and servo, could we eliminate that for it to have a smother and shift with out a jerky feeling and no kick on it? Would i be able to go out to Fort Worth Tx. and get an in person custom tune with the autocal if i wanted to? Now my truck has a light vibration at idle and not much at all, could that be smoothen out as well? Do you recommend me getting a full diagnostic before starting the tune or would i be able to do that with the AutoCal? I have 3.73 gears in the back and 3.42 gears in front, could i still run the tune with out any effect?

All of that can be taken care of, however we suggest that you do the in person tune first at $250, and then if you want the AutoCal, you can buy it for $259 after the fact. This is due to the discounted in-person tune price we provide.

XxBIGxTEXxX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of that can be taken care of, however we suggest that you do the in person tune first at $250, and then if you want the AutoCal, you can buy it for $259 after the fact. This is due to the discounted in-person tune price we provide.

So should i do the deposit and once i go up there, pay the rest? Will they have the AutoCal devices there so i can purchase it and take it home afterwards?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Submit your deposit on our website, and the rest will be due at the time of the tune. Justin usually has 2-3 AutoCals in hand at the meets, but they usually go fast. I would plan on just ordering one post tune meet.

XxBIGxTEXxX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Submit your deposit on our website, and the rest will be due at the time of the tune. Justin usually has 2-3 AutoCals in hand at the meets, but they usually go fast. I would plan on just ordering one post tune meet.

Once i do my deposit, will it have a link or box to do the AutoCal post order? or if he dont have any at the time, could i order it after the meet at the special price or no?

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Timeslots will be emailed to everyone who has sent in a deposit, to the email address that the deposits were sent from, on Tuesday by 2pm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71

Latest posts