Black Bear Performance Tuning Dallas, TX October 7-9 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many more needed? When's the deadline?

I believe 13 deposits are needed and at least 2 weeks before the date of the tune. Don't quote that but i'm pretty sure that is coorect. Don't panic bro, people will start sending in the deposits, I don't think a Dallas meet has been canceled since i have been a member and that has been 2 years.

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe 13 deposits are needed and at least 2 weeks before the date of the tune. Don't quote that but i'm pretty sure that is coorect. Don't panic bro, people will start sending in the deposits, I don't think a Dallas meet has been canceled since i have been a member and that has been 2 years.

LOL - yeah, I need to shut up about it and quit worrying. I've done the CAI recently and noticed a good difference, so I'm definitely looking forward to what the tune will do for me. I'm going to be throwing on some bigger tires later this year, so I'll probably re-gear end of year/early next year, then I'll need to get my tune updated, lol.

huynguyen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
LOL - yeah, I need to shut up about it and quit worrying. I've done the CAI recently and noticed a good difference, so I'm definitely looking forward to what the tune will do for me. I'm going to be throwing on some bigger tires later this year, so I'll probably re-gear end of year/early next year, then I'll need to get my tune updated, lol.

I agree with you
maryland subaru

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my tune in May but i had justin leave my tow/haul alone because i thought i might tow in the near future. Doesn't look like i will being towing after all. Can I get the tow/haul changed to sport mode? If so is there a charge to do that?

Last edited:

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are at 11, two more to go and it is on. :party33:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz