Black Bear Performance Tuning Dallas, TX October 7-9 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XxBIGxTEXxX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im placing my deposit tomorrow.. Is their any slots available for friday between 12-2? How long does he take doing the tune?

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since this is a week away, what is involved with the tune? My car is running rough for some reason and the transmission still seems to slip. will the tune fix all of this?

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since this is a week away, what is involved with the tune? My car is running rough for some reason and the transmission still seems to slip. will the tune fix all of this?

Have you cleaned the MAF, and TB lately? That should help with a rough idle. The tranny slip, i had the vette servo added after reading about it on here. Didn't have any slippage so to speak but just wanted smoother shifts and Justin tuned my tranny based off of that.

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you cleaned the MAF, and TB lately? That should help with a rough idle. The tranny slip, i had the vette servo added after reading about it on here. Didn't have any slippage so to speak but just wanted smoother shifts and Justin tuned my tranny based off of that.

yes, both within the month. I have the 6 speed, so no servo to install.

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on guys, two days worth of tunes. AND NO UPDATES?!?!?!?!?!?

I'll be there at 8:50 tomorrow morning. I'll update how it goes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman