Black Bear Performance Tune, Fort Worth, TX; March 30-31, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deposit submitted, CAI ordered, Muffler Ordered....now I need to get somes spares. I am set to get this tune again!!

Last edited:

randuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When is the cutoff for deposits? I already sent mine and hoping we get enough.

ckl5899

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts about having a tune in San Antonio? I really want a tune, but Fort Worth is over 4 hours away!

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts about having a tune in San Antonio? I really want a tune, but Fort Worth is over 4 hours away!

We have actually been to San Antonio in the past for tuning meets, but we don't have anything on the calendar as of right now.

We require 15+ deposits to tentatively book a tune in a certain location.

In order to generate more interest, I recommend posting your desired tuning location on other forums where we are sponsors, which can be found on our Contact Us page.

I have added this location to our tuning meet wait list and will try to monitor the other forums for interest in this location, but please be sure to PM me when you are close to having 15 people.

And don't forget to check back on our Calendar of Events page frequently to see if you location has been added.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia