Black Bear Performance Tune; Chicago, IL April 13-14, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What: Black Bear Performance Tunes (98+ GM vehicles only)

Where: Schaumburg, IL

When: April 13-14, 2012

How Much:
$50 deposit for time slot, $200 at time of tune (total $250)

Please go to Calendar of Events to submit your deposit.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$60 - 98-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$160 ECM / $60 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

**We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.

**If folks purchase spare computers, we will perform the crank relearn on all 99+ vehicles.

**Any tune updates need to be scheduled directly with Justin prior to the meet by email [email protected].

Please see www.blackbearperformance.com for more info on our products!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Checking schedule tonite. This would save me the headache of sending mine out ;)

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sent email to BBP this am.....gonna throw down a deposit. Hopefully we will fill the quota :D

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might have to sign up!!! Just have to determine if I would do an autocal or not.

Would I have to purchase the autocal before the meet and you ship it to me or you bring it along?

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might have to sign up!!! Just have to determine if I would do an autocal or not.

Would I have to purchase the autocal before the meet and you ship it to me or you bring it along?

Justin usually brings a few AutoCals with him to the meets, but please note that they are sold on a first come, first serve basis.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Sent email to BBP this am.....gonna throw down a deposit. Hopefully we will fill the quota :D

No need to send an email - you can sign up by simply going to our Calendar of Events page, clicking on the Chicago link, and paying the deposit via PayPal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3