Black Bear Performance Tune; Chicago, IL April 13-14, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I by one in advance. How would that work for a deposit for the meet?

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need to send an email - you can sign up by simply going to our Calendar of Events page, clicking on the Chicago link, and paying the deposit via PayPal.

I just wondered(which I explained in my email) if you needed to attach any vehicle info(like the tune you want,mods you have, etc.) with your paypal deposit OR are you contacted after the meet is a 'go' to find out what you want.

Thanks

-J

C'mon jd08 put your money down and let's roll :D

EDIT: PAID DEPOSIT

Last edited:

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If I by one in advance. How would that work for a deposit for the meet?

You won't be able to buy one in advance, or you wouldn't be able to get the current customer discount. Justin will have some on him, but if he runs out, we can get one shipped to you when he returns.

The deposit ensures you getting a timeslot, no relation to the AutoCal.

I just wondered(which I explained in my email) if you needed to attach any vehicle info(like the tune you want,mods you have, etc.) with your paypal deposit OR are you contacted after the meet is a 'go' to find out what you want.

Thanks

-J

C'mon jd08 put your money down and let's roll :D

EDIT: PAID DEPOSIT

All questions will be asked at the time of your tune. Nothing is needed before hand other than your deposit, and if you want spare modules the payment for those.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All questions will be asked at the time of your tune. Nothing is needed before hand other than your deposit, and if you want spare modules the payment for those.

Thanks for the clarification. Hopefully we fill the rest of the needed deposits--would love to get a in person tune :D Do we get any Blackbear stickers?

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
BUMP...still need 4 deposits....c'mon Midwest guys/gals----let's make it happen

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Checked the calender of events......AND....:cheers:

Looks like 12+ deposits received....it no longer says 'x number of deposits needed'

The 'In-person" tune could be a reality :D :fingerscrossed:

-J

Last edited: