Big remote control toy here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most people who have these, it’s like their 5th to 10th vehicle and is more of a conversation piece on wheels.
I doubt there are many avg Joe families that use every vehicle every day and this is one of them…

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can see a small electric car being practical for some people but these big electric trucks are an absolute joke. Nothing but a novelty toy at this point

Summajet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just another example of GM making something the average consumer cannot afford. Hoping they can control the electrical system better than prior productions Electric vehicles don't get the distances they claim it takes longer to charge. It is all about Government control and limiting the distance one can travel. If financing was 3-5 years you would see the prices drop to less than half of current values. Instead as the prices increase so will the financing terms up to 10 years.

In the 80's Germans would finance a car for 10 years but mostly it was a Mercedes and they last a longer time.

I don't see the Government taking the ice engines from us. The have tried to increase prices and now are creating a shortage on fossil fuels. It does not work as Switzerland and the UK are using more fossil fuels for the winter months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC