Big remote control toy here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I seeing that price correctly?!?! $199,900 for a “pre-owned” 2022 hummer EV?!?! If that’s legit someone smoked something real good before making that listing lol

Crabby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
But it's your haggle free price, what more could you ask for? Is this what the future for electric vehicles is?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But it's your haggle free price, what more could you ask for? Is this what the future for electric vehicles is?
no, the future is that they will become so expensive that no one can afford one, so there goal is that no one will own one and you will just pay to "share" one and you become a human money tree. this stuff is blasted all over the internet in numerous articles, even some gm websites (they have many)

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks...but I want a vehicle that will tow flawlessly, haul people at the same time, and allow me to take an 8-9 hour road trip and cover 600-700 miles in that time frame (while towing and hauling people).

Could have a Yukon Denali, a Boat, Hybrid CR-V and $20k for fuel for that kind of Cash.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks...but I want a vehicle that will tow flawlessly, haul people at the same time, and allow me to take an 8-9 hour road trip and cover 600-700 miles in that time frame (while towing and hauling people).

Could have a Yukon Denali, a Boat, Hybrid CR-V and $20k for fuel for that kind of Cash.
I agree! I especially on a trip… I don’t want to have this rip every couple hours and sit for 45 mi it’s will the thing charges…….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC