Better late then never....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

menusk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Most any question I have ever had about my tahoe I’ve found the answer here so I’ve never had to post. I’ve taken bits and pieces of what everyone has advised and liked and ended up where I’m finally at with my tahoe. Maybe an he hood one day. But I’m finished for now.

ACC1C945-8ABE-4905-BBB3-41E1C9193086.jpeg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Manuel!

Awesome looking Tahoe!! Looks perfect.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Most any question I have ever had about my tahoe I’ve found the answer here so I’ve never had to post. I’ve taken bits and pieces of what everyone has advised and liked and ended up where I’m finally at with my tahoe. Maybe an he hood one day. But I’m finished for now.

View attachment 259297

Looks awesome. Tell us about that grill, please.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 259297
Welcome to the forum from Iowa.

OP
OP
M

menusk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks awesome. Tell us about that grill, please.

I bought it from some guy on eBay. In2go. He personally signed the inside of it. He said he quit his job to pursue his passion to create stuff. And I was like I’ll support you. It’s cool looking.

it’s all metal in the center. Probably a plasma cutter. Powder coated black. And it’s genuinely held on by those bolts. They’re not just for decoration. I can appreciate custom pieces and effort put into things.

aaaand. Well the car wash had cracked my original grill so I was like might as well change it up

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

menusk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome. We DEF NEED some more pics :D

for sure!

I’ll try a head on pic. The fender flares are street scene. The fitment was horrible but I made them work eventually

I liked the flares because they are about 3/4” wider then stock. Gives it a more aggressive stance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOBBYQ