Best Radio for using Waze

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcompton02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I've been researching this and I can never get a straight answer. I work in the construction field and I could be traveling 75 miles or more a day for months at time. I would like to have a head unit that will work with waze preferably without cords if possible, if not that's fine. I have a Galaxy Note 5 and would love some feedback on what you guys have used. Thanks

Jonrobinson84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen some guys use tablets as heady units before and they turned out awesome. Lots more work for sure. This probably isn't helping any but will give you something to check out when your bored at least haha

subieworx

Reaction score
There are quite a few decent Android based head units on the market that will run straight android apps on screen.

subieworx

Reaction score
Only thing you have to remember about these is they need a data connection which means tethering to your phone so Waze can display information. That can use a lot of data on your cell phone plan.

David Paul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Waze on my IPhone. Bluetooth to my Alpine head unit. Very happy......