Best quality rear bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can anyone point me to the best quality rear bumper, can be aftermarket...i want it all black.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suggest looking at the 2014-2018 Silverado / Sierra bumpers. They have a step embedded in them, on each side. Barring that, Denali and Escalade bumpers should fit, and they are often color matched to the rest of the vehicle. I suggest looking at items on line, and maybe searching YouTube.

camaroz1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suggest looking at the 2014-2018 Silverado / Sierra bumpers. They have a step embedded in them, on each side. Barring that, Denali and Escalade bumpers should fit, and they are often color matched to the rest of the vehicle. I suggest looking at items on line, and maybe searching YouTube.

Aren't the Silverado/Sierra bumpers too wide?

tRidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I will probably do that this summer or fall. I replaced my chrome bumpers with Ebay primered black ones years ago. They are still fine, although starting to get some light rust spots on them (at least 9 years old now). I never painted them, just left them black primer.

Now they have some dings and I'll probably replace them and get them painted next time. The ones I got years ago were fine quality and have held up great. That one looks very similar.

K1ms

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do they make black primed front bumpers too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz