Best price for GMPP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

snowjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get your warranty from the dealer you bought it from or from one of the online dealers selling them? I'm probably looking to do the Major plan up to 5/100.

My salesman wanted to sell me it with the truck and said he was 90% sure that I could only get it with the purchase of the vehicle. I declined and pointed out that the GMPP website says I have until the 3/36 mark to purchase.

I want to get it sooner than later because as time goes on the costs go up but I don't need to put it on the vehicles financing either.

sdoo25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I plan on going with a dealer in PA, I believe it's Black GMC. I think their website is gmoutlet.com. I went to my local dealership to see if they would match the price but was told that in FL, dealers aren't allowed to reduce the warranty price. The GMPP warranty does start from the day you purchase and the current mileage.

007fl

Reaction score
I haven't looked intothe GMPP for the GMC yet but I can tell you a LOT of Vette owners purchase from Fincher Chevrolet (Oklahome, I beleive).

quote from CorvetteForum.com:
email me at [email protected] or [email protected] for a price quote to extend your present GMPP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse