Best place to buy replica wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I vote for Factory Reproductions. High quality. Don't let people steer you to those cheap EBay ones with a brand name nobody has heard of. And @NathanJax is great to work with.

richs1

Reaction score
So people actually opt to buy cheap-ass wheels that easily bend or crack, rather than spending some more on decent wheels with structural integrity? Really??

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."
-Benjamin Franklin
Yep, when you can’t find the wheels you want in OEM you do. I mean no one says you have to, but don’t rip someone a new ass because they do. Besides that.....the wheels I bought would have cost me over $500.00 per wheel. I spent $745.00 for what I bought....I’ll take my chances.....

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1 year warranty on those...

I offer 2 year finish warranty and lifetime structure warranty.

That's the difference between replica companies. Standing behind their product, and making sure they are made correctly and not cheap to sell sell sell....
My buddies are going 2+ years on their wheels. Some on 28's Texas Editions from eBay. I saved $700 on my Dubs I just bought. Albeit not thru eBay directly, but thru a friend that buys from a west coast distributor.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, when you can’t find the wheels you want in OEM you do. I mean no one says you have to, but don’t rip someone a new ass because they do. Besides that.....the wheels I bought would have cost me over $500.00 per wheel. I spent $745.00 for what I bought....I’ll take my chances.....

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, friend. I have gone down the cheap path a lot of times and almost always regretted it. I learned the hard way, and more times than I care to admit.

It's no exaggeration to state that running cheap wheels on an automobile is risky business, as in potentially risking damage or injury due to wheel failure. But adults must make their own decisions based on their own comfort level, and that's fine.

Good luck and safe driving.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote for Factory Reproductions. High quality. Don't let people steer you to those cheap EBay ones with a brand name nobody has heard of. And @NathanJax is great to work with.
MHT and Lexani produce these wheels in the same spot our wheels are made, https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-NEW-24-G...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l9372

These guys quoted me 2 year structural and 1 year finish
https://www.ebay.com/itm/24-Fits-GM...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l9372

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-NEW-24-G...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l9372

just offer $200 less and these guys will come through as well.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/22-Chevy-C...m=302630596616&_trksid=p2047675.c100037.m2107

https://www.ebay.com/itm/24-034-GMC...1YHNIbpegOGptOiD%2Bng%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

$1400 shipped for 22's with tires mounted and balanced, or $1600 for 24's with wheels and tires.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why are you trying so hard? You're comparing apples and oranges too. I did my due diligence when I bought mine. For the exact same style I was looking for, I could find 2 other companies that made the same looking wheel, both had 1 year structural and rumors of possible balancing issues. For $100 less that the Factory Reproductions I bought from @NathanJax for 4 wheels. And I wanted to choose my tires. They sell crap tires on those combo deals. Some people don't mind taking chances, some of us would rather not. The OP asked for the best place to buy them, not the cheapest. BTW why don't you answer the PM's I sent you?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GM warranty = 1-3yr, or 12-36k Miles
Factory Reproductions = lifetime.

Let that sink in on who backs their products.. ;)

I’ve sold hundreds of both. Both are made in China.

Any wheel you hit a hole with is bound to bend. If it doesn’t, you’re lucky.

CMil527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had Factory Reproduction SRT-10 reps on my 2012 Durango RT and thought they were excellent quality.

Lalo

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pictures of a Denali with 22" Hurst stunner wheels in black ?? Any experience with Hurst wheels ? Or who sells them in 22"...?

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for the GM# 4738 in black or the 4740 in maybe chrome or even silver/chrome inserts. You can pm me if you would like. Need price shipped to NY 11378? With the black ones I guess I will need lugs. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck