Best pet barrier for cargo area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glisella

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Looking to get a barrier to keep my large dog in back area of Yukon XL as he likes to climb over the folded third row into the middle.

This is new to me, so for those of you with them, any one you find works best? I'd be ok with it being a "permanent" install that bolts in, or temporary. Same with one behind second row or behind third row as I typically have 3rd row out of car anyway.

Thanks in advance.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I can't help you with a specific containment recommendation, as I do not have one set up. I typically drive my truck with my two 90+lb white Shepherds in it, as they absolutely love to go for a ride in it, whenever I need to go somewhere. My 3rd row seats are removed, and my 2nd row seats are most often folded up, so my dogs have the free run of the entire truck behind the front seats. One of my dogs loves to sit on my sub-woofer, which is located between the 2nd row captains chairs, and look out the front windshield over my shoulder, as we cruise down the road.

Hopefully, some other folks on this Forum can give you some recommendations. Good luck!

Subwoofer.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE

Latest posts