Looking for Cargo Cover Handle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VaultExile

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
To whom it may concern i have a 95' GMC Yukon SLE and im missing the Cargo Cover Handle from my truck - if any of you have one that i can buy i would be grateful - dosen't matter the color i just need one to complete my truck thank you all in advance

slypher25aussie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Firstly, you’re posting this in the 2000-2006 year model forums. You should try posting in the relevant section of the forum for your model.

Second… highly recommend taking a trip to your local junkyard and pulling one there. You’ll likely have dozens of trucks there compatible with yours to pull parts from.

OP
OP
V

VaultExile

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Firstly, you’re posting this in the 2000-2006 year model forums. You should try posting in the relevant section of the forum for your model.

Second… highly recommend taking a trip to your local junkyard and pulling one there. You’ll likely have dozens of trucks there compatible with yours to pull parts from.
Been there and done that and absolutely nothing

slypher25aussie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been there and done that and absolutely nothing

Are you talking about posting in the other forum or are you talking about going to your local junkyard?

Either way, have patience. With the junkyard, you need to keep checking to see when they get something in. LKQ here in my area lets you sign up for alerts when the vehicle you’re looking for comes in. Then it’s a mad dash to get to the yard first before others can come and pillage it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660