Best MPG, AFM & Important Fuel information for GM engines..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah but the car refused to take in fuel after that even when the tank was empty so fuel did end up in the vape canister.. took a very long time for it to empty and work correctly after that

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yaa.....I'm 100% sure it wasn't the brand of gasoline you bought that caused that problem
fill all your cars/suvs up before Monday as the price is set to jump 6 cents (new tax)

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do the same politicians keep getting elected???
On Monday, our tax goes from 0.19/gal to 0.38/gal. Yup. Double.
Vehicle registration starting 2020 goes from $96 to $148.

https://www.illinoispolicy.org/pritzker-signs-bill-doubling-illinois-gas-tax/

This wasn’t voted on? In our state at least the tax has to be. Our last gas tax raise was approved but to be fair we ARE finally starting to see improvements. The roads are still bad though. I understand that since gas taxes in our area hadn’t changed in decades and average mpg’s increased, the funds went down.

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a new route...

Averaged 28.9MPG was the last run Slightly longer route but the downhill side is producing pretty good results

it's a slight grade up/down hill and can keep v4 on the uphill side which was killing me mpg wise...

Best of all the traffic is minimal on this route but the twist and turns really keep you on your game....

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This wasn’t voted on? In our state at least the tax has to be. Our last gas tax raise was approved but to be fair we ARE finally starting to see improvements. The roads are still bad though. I understand that since gas taxes in our area hadn’t changed in decades and average mpg’s increased, the funds went down.
but the stupid people keep voting yes (remember its to help the schools.).. but really is for the short fall for the over inflated budgets and prefunded unearned pensions ...

yes they did fix the roads here but ONLY a few months later they are back to garbage again with pot holes everywhere

that is what happens when you use the cheapest low grade garbage you can find..
No snow no salt or much rain here..

they should be filling the pot holes with concrete or something that will last more then the next rain storm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n