Best drop for my 07 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Burb!! HAHA!!! I actually just purchased the drop today, so hopefully be here within the week and then gotta see when my mechanic buddy will be free to install it. There will be plenty of pics in a couple of weeks!!! I promise you that!!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:D we will hold ya to that :)

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't believe I have the same 2/4 kit in the classifieds, brand new for $425 shipped and no one wants it

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Just did it Sumo!! Got the drop!!!! You do 3 or 4 in the back?

Awesome. i did 2/3 but thought the rear sagged a tad. I went with 1.5 spacer in the rear that i got off ebay

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Can't believe I have the same 2/4 kit in the classifieds, brand new for $425 shipped and no one wants it

yea thats 100 bucks off right there.

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eric, I seen all that was for sale , and I know I could have got it cheaper from you, but you can;t beat the support you get from Tony, before, during and after the sale.

Thanks Sumo, I was just planning on 3 in the back, hopefully mine wont sag.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I cant complain at the price you gave me and the support that Tony was still able to give me even though the kit was not bought from him. :Handshake:

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I cant complain at the price you gave me and the support that Tony was still able to give me even though the kit was not bought from him. :Handshake:

Tony is a great person. He even helped me during my install. I assure you he will be selling automotive stuff for a long time just due to his relentless pursuit of superior customer satisfaction

DYRTIGAF

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tony is a great person. He even helped me during my install. I assure you he will be selling automotive stuff for a long time just due to his relentless pursuit of superior customer satisfaction

True That! This is why I order from him, great customer support :Handshake:

jaseshep

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My bro has a McG 2/3 drop on his Denali and he loves it and it rides awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet