Best Dash Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CLEAR

Reaction score
Whats the best fitting and looking dash kit? My scosche doesnt fit worth a damn. I had to shim it to fill the gap between the dash bezel. On top of not fitting, I dont like how I cut out the center bar.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't remember the brand but the kit I got with my 4200 from Crutchfield fit like a glove...

Cameron

Snipez

Reaction score
Have never liked the Scosche kits for fit and finish, but Metra is usually pretty good for fit and finish. I'd give them a look.

OP
OP
C

CLEAR

Reaction score
Correction. I did not have a scosche. I had a metra multikit. I ditchd that for the metra 95-2009. It fits better but still had to do a little drilling to get it even on both sides. It is nicer to because you dont have to cut the center bar out. However the opening is slightly larger so you can sorta see between the trim plate and deck. I still dont have it perfectly centered in the dash bezel hole. I ve taken the bezel off so many times, im surprise the clips still hold.