Been busy..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
So i havent been posting much lately. works been crazy and I've finally started my system rebuild. so, with that said, heres some pics of the freshly cleaned hoe,

new license plate too... :)

img0813aa.jpg

img0811q.jpg

img0815i.jpg

I'll post up system build pics in the audio section. hopefully i can keep myself on the forums more again... :shocked:

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I'll post up system build pics in the audio section. hopefully i can keep myself on the forums more again... :shocked:

Could be worse. You could have the opposite problem and be addicted to the forums like a lot of us are!

Looking good though!

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good man, yea, finally got around to pulling my back seat, and finishing my wall....

j/k :D

Attachments

• 1241075139.jpg
    1241075139.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 17
OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
looks good man, yea, finally got around to pulling my back seat, and finishing my wall....

j/k :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

yea, im gettin around to headlights n corners. unfortunately, my system comes first. its where i sit. the outside doesnt effect my comfort while driving. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLE55