BB tune prep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Jenna, has Justin figured out a way around the traction control/ tire size issue? He said on mine he couldn't adjust the tire size to correct the speedo because my traction control wouldn't allow it. Do you know of any other way around it?

middelgriff1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Jenna, has Justin figured out a way around the traction control/ tire size issue? He said on mine he couldn't adjust the tire size to correct the speedo because my traction control wouldn't allow it. Do you know of any other way around it?

I dont think he has, I just had my tahoe tuned from him and we couldnt get around it

As far as prep I had 89 octane gas flowing already for the tune, changed plugs and wires, oil change, cleaned TB and MAF, and big 3 upgrade since its cheap to do. Had the e-fans ready to install right after the tune. I left the tow button alone since I tow a wakeboard boat in the summer a couple weekends a month.

I am more than satisfied with the outcome of the tune!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihtblzr