BB tune done...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and i cant be happier. my truck is an 01 suburban with 5.3L and almost 300K miles. it feels like it did when it was brand new or better! on the way home from getting the tune done yesterday i was hitting 80-90mph easily! not that i speed, just felt i needed to see what the tune did and man was i impressed! today it seems even better! Justin, you are the man! very pleasurable experience. i'll be calling you in a few months when i get my headers!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! A tune on a 300k mile burb! Will the added power affect any of the worn parts?? :think:

OP
OP
W

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! A tune on a 300k mile burb! Will the added power affect any of the worn parts?? :think:

i dunno seemed to be running fine on the way home and today!! oh and i have the honor of having the highest milage truck ever done by BB

OP
OP
W

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1st 300k american car ive heard of

really? i've had several american cars that are high milage. its all about taking care of them and not abusing them. regular maintenance, easy driving

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool man! The thought just occurred to me so I thought I'd ask:) keep us posted as you continue to drive it :High 5:

also, I've known several 300k+ miles GM truck/SUVs. My dad is one of them with a 92 Sierra he had and bought new. He also bought an 85 s-15 he bought new and put 300+ on it. As said, it's all in how you maintain it....

OP
OP
W

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i hope i dont mess something up mashing on the skinny stick!! LOL

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE.

I just had the 'vette servo installed today & the BB tune is set for Saturday .......... anxious would be an understatement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mccubbinsjl