bagging the rear!! ''set n forget''

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goozdenali

Banned - Bad dealings with members
Reaction score
just picked up some chassis tech 2500 bags on ebay for $51. ordered the u build it plate brackets from airbagit.com. my plan is set the bags at a certain psi and forget about it till i bag my front then pick up a tank, compressor, ect. should get parts in next week and ill post pics of the build. any ideas on a front setup for an awd denali?

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
this is what they did the first time around for me. It just set the truck on the tires.
114682.jpg

114681.jpg

OP
OP
goozdenali

goozdenali

Reaction score
is that the bracket and upper control arm from airbagit.com?

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

and i have spindles and keys, will i need to eliminate torsion bar

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
im not sure on the control arm that was about 2 years ago. Yea you will get ride of the tbars.

what year is your truck? If you dont have those parts yet i will see if he has saved them or what hes done if your interested.

OP
OP
goozdenali

goozdenali

Reaction score
Ya bro that would be good my truck in an 03 so its all the same. Just let me know, we can make a deal for those parts

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Ya bro that would be good my truck in an 03 so its all the same. Just let me know, we can make a deal for those parts

alright cool. I cant remember if he got new uppers for my new setup or not. ill let you know what i find out.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is recommended 2600 for the rear so your going to have to put the 2500s at a higher psi to keep the rear end up, so its might be a little stiff but im sure it will be better than the coils

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia