baggin an 01 kon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thumper8302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thinkin bout baggin my 01 kon.. its 2wd and was wonderin what you all would recommend and what all would be required with running a set of 22s or 24s

PUNKYOU007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for the front https://www.ekstensive.com/store/pr...d=213&osCsid=68249bd4bda3861c5f8ce46d56893fab

for the rear you have a number of options. on mine i am installing a fuel cell where the spare used to be and then putting the link bars to the inside of the frame.

Is that a bolt on kit? Dont mean to thread jack but I was basically about to post the same question. That thing says you can lay fram on 28's with that setup in the front.

or you can run what im running which is the Air Ride Technologies kit (ridetech.com)

Which kit do you have? bolt on or did it require fab work?

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
not bolt on.you will need to remove upper a arm mounts and shock mounts from the frame. then weld on the plate that has the bag mount and upper arm mounts to the frame. you will also need a tapered ball joint reamer for the lower b/j and a 3/4 drill bit for the heim joint steering conversion.

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
the art kit is def more installer friendly. but it wont get you anywhere near as low. if you plan to lay running boards you will need some pretty serious fab skill and tools to do the rear anyway.