Back up camera offline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2021 High Country Tahoe

Rearview mirror camera works, 360 view works, when put into reverse the centre display has a Exclamation Point in red.

Anyone?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2021 High Country Tahoe

Rearview mirror camera works, 360 view works, when put into reverse the centre display has a Exclamation Point in red.

Anyone?
could be anything but one easy thing you can try at home is to simply disconnect the battery ground for a few seconds and then put it back on, this reset's everything and it "might" start working again if it was just a glitch. These new trucks are going to do weird stuff because of the software.

jimgeb

Reaction score
The camera has intermittently gone offline on the first start of the day (maybe 2 or 3 times) in my 2022 Premier, but always comes back soon after I park and start up again. Weird.

Asercey80

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine has been doing the
2021 High Country Tahoe

Anyone?
same thing on my 2021 yukon I am going to be calling the dealer

OP
OP
YukonandtheHOE

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Disconnected the battery for a couple mins, been working ever since.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaka1