Autocal buy back??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Divino92

Reaction score
I hate to even ask, but do you guys buy back autocal units?? My tahoe was stolen and I ended up buying a diesel truck. I would love to keep the unit and use it with my new diesel tuner but they are not willing too. I Figured it never hurts to ask. Thank you.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We don't buy them back unfortunately, but the resale of them is usually pretty good.

I would try posting up on here and some other forums to see if you get any interest!

Good luck!

OP
OP
D

Divino92

Reaction score
Thank you Julie! I feel terrible selling it, I feel like i am selling my soul haha! You guys were great, and you should get in to diesel tuning :)

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you have not already purchased a tune from someone, we can probably get you set up with a diesel tune for your AutoCal.

OP
OP
D

Divino92

Reaction score
If you have not already purchased a tune from someone, we can probably get you set up with a diesel tune for your AutoCal.

i apprecuate the offer, but i really wanted tunes from ATP and they wouldnt send the tunes too you guys unfortunately :-(. thanks anyway
Dave

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
i apprecuate the offer, but i really wanted tunes from ATP and they wouldnt send the tunes too you guys unfortunately :-(. thanks anyway
Dave

Can you send your AutoCal to ATP and have them load their tune then send it back to you?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No, the AutoCal is locked to the V2 of the tuner. We have a diesel tuner that we can get to email us a tune for the AutoCal.

Intimidator3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, does that mean if BBP went out of business tomorrow, it can never be used by another tuner? What if I were to buy another license?

Not expecting any issues with BBP, but it's good to know my options.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jenna if I was to buy it from this guy, would I have to pay extra for tunes if I was to just replace the one I lost?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GCL24