auto start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecoli_23

Reaction score
the previous owner of this said that my model of denali has auto start...

1: is that true
2: how can i find out
3: he didnt have key fob, can i get a new one that works with the auto start and not just the door locks

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 05 denali didn't come with a key fob. I almost got a remote started installed but I instead went on Amazon and bought a 2 pack of cheap 15$ key fobs. After programming them I accidentally hit the lock button 3 times and the truck started lol. So your may have it. I would just get a key fob. Program it and hit lock 3 times.

Good luck

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Evidently randomly some GMT800 trucks had it but not all. My 2006 Denali xl doesn’t have it and it’s pretty close to what the fully loaded truck was for that year. Lame that it wasn’t standard for how expensive this truck was when it was new.....

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My 05 denali didn't come with a key fob. I almost got a remote started installed but I instead went on Amazon and bought a 2 pack of cheap 15$ key fobs. After programming them I accidentally hit the lock button 3 times and the truck started lol. So your may have it. I would just get a key fob. Program it and hit lock 3 times.

Good luck
Just tried it on my 03--doesn't work:oops:, even tho I installed an aftermarket auto start:D, that works lol.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Evidently randomly some GMT800 trucks had it but not all. My 2006 Denali xl doesn’t have it and it’s pretty close to what the fully loaded truck was for that year. Lame that it wasn’t standard for how expensive this truck was when it was new.....

Something as simple as remote start should be standard on all cars with how damn expensive they are these days.

Btw I didn't know there was an almost 40k civic?!?!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700