auto ride ltz tahoe level kit ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sinner73

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi i have a 2011 LTZ Tahoe , i read a couple guys on here say they were able to put a 2 or 2.5 front 1" rear leveling kit on there truck with auto ride with no problem and a couple other say they just disconnected it ? today I went in to talk to a 4 wheel parts store and they told me you cant do it and the only way you can is you have to get a full lift kit" that is 4" that is made for the "auto ride" well 1 thats out of my price range and 2 thats way bigger then i want to go , i barley wanted the 2.5 but really want to go with 295 55 20s .. Im not sure if the people there just wont do it cause of liability reasons or it really shouldn't be done ... any info please and first hand info would be great .. thanks

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some guys here have them on their LTZ's. although I dont know if they disconnected the compressor for it.

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think 07WHITETAHOE has a LTZ with the ccm leveling kit. U might want to shoot him a pm

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put one on my 08 LTZ with autoride/auto level and I didn't have any problems. I questioned that very thing when I bought it from CCM, and they assured me that there would be no problems. True to what they said it was fine.

BTW, I ended up taking it off because I didn't like the look, so it is for sale in the for sale section if you are interested.

I have posted this pic a lot...but here it is with the CCM on:
photobucket-3670-1309458578051.jpg
photobucket-2912-1309458289773.jpg

OP
OP
S

Sinner73

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I put one on my 08 LTZ with autoride/auto level and I didn't have any problems. I questioned that very thing when I bought it from CCM, and they assured me that there would be no problems. True to what they said it was fine.

BTW, I ended up taking it off because I didn't like the look, so it is for sale in the for sale section if you are interested.

I have posted this pic a lot...but here it is with the CCM on:
photobucket-3670-1309458578051.jpg
photobucket-2912-1309458289773.jpg
Great info thanks for the response. So you left it all hooked up and everything and just added the ccm. ?

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes. If you disconnect it you will get a warning message saying there is problems with the auto suspension system. I know this because I inadvertently left one disconnected when I took the CCM off!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076

Latest posts