AT4 tow hooks on SLT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cliff-Yukon

Reaction score
Has anyone thought about or added the red at4 tow hooks to the front of a SLT? Is it possible? Cost?

Attachments

• A8650D70-D8E1-4C2E-AA3E-AAD0B9AC2239.png
    A8650D70-D8E1-4C2E-AA3E-AAD0B9AC2239.png
    668.4 KB · Views: 22

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you already have tow hooks on your existing truck? If so, simply paint them red, if you like the look.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone thought about or added the red at4 tow hooks to the front of a SLT? Is it possible? Cost?
those mount on the frame, so yes you can add them provided there is nothing else already mounted there like a sensor and if you have open slots in the plastic for them to fit thru, as far as cost oem tow hooks are generally less than $100 for the set, I haven't looked for the 21 but typical costs for previous models is $59-89.00 for a new set with hardware online.

OP
OP
C

Cliff-Yukon

Reaction score
UPDATE - Research thus far tells me OEM tow hooks are $100-$125 depending on black or AT4 Red.... However, it does not appear as simple as cutting out the plastic trim fascia and bolting them onto the frame as if you have auto braking / collision alert there are sensors mounted in the way! My dealer told me to do it, I'd also have to buy the AT4 front fascia and relocate some sensors as these components are mounted a little differently on the AT4. Hence, it appears to be $500-$600 in parts plus labor which is a little unknown. So, I'd guess a grand done at the dealer when all said and done (maybe a little less if it goes smooth ' n quick - more if they run into something.) Not cheap, but a less expensive way to get an AT4 front end and look on a SLT!

DxOCD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
UPDATE - Research thus far tells me OEM tow hooks are $100-$125 depending on black or AT4 Red.... However, it does not appear as simple as cutting out the plastic trim fascia and bolting them onto the frame as if you have auto braking / collision alert there are sensors mounted in the way! My dealer told me to do it, I'd also have to buy the AT4 front fascia and relocate some sensors as these components are mounted a little differently on the AT4. Hence, it appears to be $500-$600 in parts plus labor which is a little unknown. So, I'd guess a grand done at the dealer when all said and done (maybe a little less if it goes smooth ' n quick - more if they run into something.) Not cheap, but a less expensive way to get an AT4 front end and look on a SLT!
Did you ever do anything?