AT4 height vs Denali and SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoloLobo76

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out if the AT4 really sits 2” higher. Dealer and GMC website says it has a 2” lift but the spec section shows all models with the same height. Curious if it is truly higher or something else levels it out to be the same height.
Also curious if people are able to get into parking garages with the AT4. I live in Los Angeles and it’s already tight in my 2013 Sierra.
I Haven’t been able to find an AT4 in my area to verify this.

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They all are the same height. On the pickup trucks the AT4 comes with a 2” lift but not on the SUVs. The Yukon Denali and At4 (but not SLT) can be equipped with air suspension which allows you to raise the suspension on demand by 2” in certain conditions but in normal drive mode they are all the same height.

They are tall though. I would guess the roof may be higher than your 2013 Sierra. May want to check the dimensions online.

OP
OP
S

SoloLobo76

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. I think I am leaning towards the AT4. Now I have to decide if the air suspension is worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700