Arizona dealer for yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbineguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone from arizona have a recommendation on a dealer for the yukon? I’m not looking to pay over sticker considering either a denali or at4 (purely for aesthetics 4wd would be used infrequently advice on the realworld tradeoffs would be appreciated as well) since 2022 orders are closing soon would it be better to wait for 2023 models? Any projection on changes for 2022-2023 models that would be worth the wait? Does anyone know if the current models come with ventilated seats or are they currently not being installed due to chip shortage?

I’ll be trading in my 19 rebel, going to miss this truck a lot but I’m currently fostering 2 kids and with 2 of my own I’m going to need something much larger. Thank you to anyone who reads this post I look forward to your replies sorry for the wall of text!

SCUCREW08

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Turbineguy, don't have any advice here on AZ dealers, but was curious what you mean by 22 orders closing soon? I thought they just started a few months back? I would think they would run atleast August 22 or so? Maybe I'm wrong?

OP
OP
T

Turbineguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Turbineguy, don't have any advice here on AZ dealers, but was curious what you mean by 22 orders closing soon? I thought they just started a few months back? I would think they would run atleast August 22 or so? Maybe I'm wrong?
I read somewhere on here about orders needing to be accepted sometime this month to be built? Idk how accurate that is it was just someone else’s post, sorry I don’t have more info

Clearmax

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered at msrp from auto nation in Gilbert. They had allocation and the order got accepted right away. My build date is 1/3/22

Elise201424

Reaction score
Anyone from arizona have a recommendation on a dealer for the yukon? I’m not looking to pay over sticker considering either a denali or at4 (purely for aesthetics 4wd would be used infrequently advice on the realworld tradeoffs would be appreciated as well) since 2022 orders are closing soon would it be better to wait for 2023 models? Any projection on changes for 2022-2023 models that would be worth the wait? Does anyone know if the current models come with ventilated seats or are they currently not being installed due to chip shortage?

I’ll be trading in my 19 rebel, going to miss this truck a lot but I’m currently fostering 2 kids and with 2 of my own I’m going to need something much larger. Thank you to anyone who reads this post I look forward to your replies sorry for the wall of text!

So I don’t know what your looking for but I have found some good dealers. One is Norma in Quebedeaux in Tucson. She has been very helpful and I know they have one do denali is production and another on the lot now. Just doesn’t have the right features. I think the mark up is $3. Which is really not bad.

I can tell you who is horrible! Earnhardt in mesa! $25k mark up.

Chandler has a used 2021 diesel if your looking for that.

As far as MSRP I don’t know one off the top of my head unless we are talking California.

Let me know if you need more help

OP
OP
T

Turbineguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered at msrp from auto nation in Gilbert. They had allocation and the order got accepted right away. My build date is 1/3/22
Autonation is who I bought my rebel from and they honestly treated me better than any other dealer I’m in contact with someone from the arrowhead location and they’re charging msrp I think this is who I’m going through tbh

ItIsWhatItIs

Reaction score
Not Coulter off Camelback, been waiting for an allocation since may, but partially due to options desired. I’ve heard dealers in the Tucson area are super hungry to take deals away from Phoenix.

Oh and I checked out that used Dmax Denali XL in Gilbert. Over priced, but it is, or was, on the lot ready to go as of last week.

Kirk Gebicke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I just picked up my 2022 Yukon from Gus at Lawley GMC in Sierra Vista, AZ. Great experience, sold for just under MSRP. Avoid Liberty GMC in Peoria, they pulled every trick in the book when trying to make a deal with them.

OP
OP
T

Turbineguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Quick update ended up paying sticker for a 69k rst with the 6.2 and lux package at autonation arrowhead dealership, anyone looking to pay sticker in az just go to autonation and skip the bs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts