Anzo U-Bar Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
different... not bad

mrcajunjoker

Reaction score
Same ones I'm looking at but I'm thinking about LED lights instead. I think the low beam is an H7? Can you post a night picture of the light output? Also if you remote start, what lights come on? I bought a pair of the ones from Carid with the halos and the R8 LEDs but the light output was horrible, however I had a guy at a shop wire up the halos and the LED strip to the parking lights so they came on when remote started. On my black Tahoe, it looked sweet at night... but with the horrible light output, I returned them. Also where and how much did you get yours? I've found eBay the cheapest so far at around $450.

OP
OP
C

ceez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same ones I'm looking at but I'm thinking about LED lights instead. I think the low beam is an H7? Can you post a night picture of the light output? Also if you remote start, what lights come on? I bought a pair of the ones from Carid with the halos and the R8 LEDs but the light output was horrible, however I had a guy at a shop wire up the halos and the LED strip to the parking lights so they came on when remote started. On my black Tahoe, it looked sweet at night... but with the horrible light output, I returned them. Also where and how much did you get yours? I've found eBay the cheapest so far at around $450.

-Yep, bulb is H7. I'll get a night pic up tomorrow (out of town).
-Light input is decent. The cutoff needs some adjusting, I guess overall I'll give it an 8.5 out of 10.
-When the lights come on, the u halo, small LEDs and orange parking lights come on.
-Got them off amazon for $450, free shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons