Anything is possible I guess....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
saw this in my insta feed and in my head I just said ”um what.....” lol

AEA1E8D1-C061-4DE1-AAC7-941F90E9C536.png
Can’t zoom in on that pic but it’s a gnarly high lifted NBS truck, looks like either a tahoe or burb but can’t tell which. Lol.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The mud truck guys do some seriously crazy builds

They blurred out the plates, and I'm not searching the Instagram poster to find where they are, but that landscaping tells me southern Arizona or southern cal.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
saw this in my insta feed and in my head I just said ”um what.....” lol

View attachment 212078
Can’t zoom in on that pic but it’s a gnarly high lifted NBS truck, looks like either a tahoe or burb but can’t tell which. Lol.

Those are not uncommon west of town around here, mud truck. That one looks like it has military axles.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are not uncommon west of town around here, mud truck. That one looks like it has military axles.
Those tires might have some inches on em, but its the girth you need when you want to play in the wet stuff. Those look a lil too skinny.

I see a desert/southwest truck for someone who has a micropenis or microbrain and doesn't realize how top heavy that would be for any place that bottom would help.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those tires might have some inches on em, but its the girth you need when you want to play in the wet stuff. Those look a lil too skinny.

I see a desert/southwest truck for someone who has a micropenis or microbrain and doesn't realize how top heavy that would be for any place that bottom would help.

There's a line of thinking about tall and skinny tires like that for the mud. It usually involves lots of rpms and inertia!

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uhhh, that video doesn't show any mud, but it does show why being that high (and top heavy) is ridiculously stupid and dangerous.

If you look back at the NBS, those tires have (at least a partial) street tread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne