Anyone Selling Tail Lights??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why dont u buy them from that link like the rest of us did? its certainly cheap enough...:)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are some nice lookin' tails. I'd pay $90 for them that's for sure! :)

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
i f*cked up my tinting process and im debating weather i should buy these but still want to tint the next pair i get only problem is you cant hid these so more tint than stock will probably be barley visible... =(

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i f*cked up my tinting process and im debating weather i should buy these but still want to tint the next pair i get only problem is you cant hid these so more tint than stock will probably be barley visible... =(

Put LED reverse bulbs in :Handshake:

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought these from them, non smoke though, and think they are great, look good, solid red, fit well, best part is the LED matches the side mirrors and 3rd brake light. Shipping is a ***** but they arrive quick.

OP
OP
l2yan

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for replies. I'm going to just order these today. They are coming from cali so shipping will take awhile but ya I will probably get the smoked version though they aren't as dark as i like them. I might have to get them tinted somewhere cuz I really don't want to F the tinting process up either. =)

Noone has had any problems with LEDs burning out thus far?

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Put LED reverse bulbs in :Handshake:

Hey I've tried LED reverse bulbs from a ton of different places and I always get 1 or 2 LEDs that burn out so I just take them out cuz it's annoying. Can you or anyone suggest a place that sells good ones?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan