Anyone need an LM487 flasher unit? FOUND A NEW HOME!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Whistler

Living the dream! I'm just not sure who's dream
Reaction score
If anyone has use for an LM487 flasher, let me know. I think it fits on the 03-07, but I KNOW for a fact it does not fit on a 00 Tahoe LS. The 487 is rectangular, and correct one for the 00 Tahoe is an EP29(thanks to Fless for that info).

If anyone has use for one, or knows someone who does, send them my way. I'd rather a member have it than send it back. If this has another forum to live in, I'm all ears(well, eyes for the forum, but. . . . :rolleyes:)

DEFL8ED

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If anyone has use for an LM487 flasher, let me know. I think it fits on the 03-07, but I KNOW for a fact it does not fit on a 00 Tahoe LS. The 487 is rectangular, and correct one for the 00 Tahoe is an EP29(thanks to Fless for that info).

If anyone has use for one, or knows someone who does, send them my way. I'd rather a member have it than send it back. If this has another forum to live in, I'm all ears(well, eyes for the forum, but. . . . :rolleyes:)
If you still have it, I could definitely use it! From what I'm reading it will cure my hyperflash/ need for resistors.
If you've already sent it back no worries.
Thanks,
Matt

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm in complete agreement with your rationale regarding giving preferences to this Forum's members for first claim to surplus parts. Just this past weekend, I mailed some surplus LEDs to a member of this Forum, just for the cost of the freight.

OP
OP
Randy Whistler

Randy Whistler

Reaction score
If you still have it, I could definitely use it! From what I'm reading it will cure my hyperflash/ need for resistors.
If you've already sent it back no worries.
Thanks,
Matt
Sorry, Matt, it's already been spoken for, but you are right - it WILL cure your hyperflash without using resistors. It takes longer to unscrew the dash panel to get to it than it does to replace it!

OP
OP
Randy Whistler

Randy Whistler

Reaction score
I'm in complete agreement with your rationale regarding giving preferences to this Forum's members for first claim to surplus parts. Just this past weekend, I mailed some surplus LEDs to a member of this Forum, just for the cost of the freight.
Yes, exactly. I'm much happier with where it ended up than if I would have sent it back for a refund. I believe in paying it forward, regardless of the outcome, and am happy to help out a fellow member. This forum has helped me immensely with problems I've run into, and I hope to repay that kindness.

DEFL8ED

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry, Matt, it's already been spoken for, but you are right - it WILL cure your hyperflash without using resistors. It takes longer to unscrew the dash panel to get to it than it does to replace it!
Thanks Randy! I'll just purchase one new. Appreciate you getting back to me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep