anyone have any Super Cruise updates/fixes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 23 Denali has not had functioning SC since delivery on 10-1-23. They ordered a camera module. Cam in last week, installed and reprogrammed. Same problem pops up on first try ("cant see face clearly"). Have an appointment for next week to see what next step is. Ugh.

My dealer staff told me they are literally overwhelmed and gridlocked with "tech" type issues.

My suggestions to GM is get a highly trained and competent "tech advisor" at each dealership. They should also offer a "white glove" program for the Denali nameplate.

OP
OP
tjs3922

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Dealer spent the day with my Yukon. They had 3 different folks take it out and SC worked great with all of them. Ugh. They delivered the Yukon and suggested really hard that I adjust seat/steering wheel. I really wasnt happy. I had my wife take it out and no problem. Shoot. I get on the freeway and of course it doesnt work. My wife kind of scolds me at this point and says that I really havent tried very hard to adjust seat/wheel. I move my wheel from the highest position to low/mid level and all issues are solved.

Lesson here for me. Don't believe all the doom and gloom on the internet and listen to what the adivsors say. Sometimes they are right. I actually went to my dealership and apologized for being pretty unpleasant through this process.

Sometimes life puts us in our place.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, good for you. I'm sure your apology went a long way. That was big of you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar