Anyone have an alarm with a pager?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

destro77

Reaction score
Thinking of upgrading my factory alarm with remote start to one with a pager .Which one do you have and how do you like it?

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Viper 5901 and when it works I love it man, I can start the truck from within my work building when it's in the parking lot. I've had some issues with the install, truck didn't want to have an alarm installed basically LOL..so I struggled with getting it just right..long story

But here are the modules I have:
-shock sensor
-audio sensor (breaking glass etc)
-tilt sensor
-auto start
-one-touch window modules to roll windows down
-mini-piezo inside the cabin (ear piercing in case they get inside the truck)
-backup battery/siren

I think thats about it, almost all the modules you can install I think. They've worked flawless when the install itself is done right.

HTH
B

HybridTahoe08

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a couple Viper 5900 alarm/remote start systems that are still in the box. Bought them and never got them installed. If anyone is looking for one, let me know. I would just like to get some of my money back on them.

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always had Compustar and it has been nothing less than excellent. Although they are kind of pricey but are definately worth every penny. I am having my friend install a the Compustar 900 next tuesday. He has it and its easy and reaches far away. I put in a prestige in my girls car and it is good also though but not like my Compustar. Every body has their own likes. I have heard really good feedback on Viper though. No personal experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019