Anyone able to do carfax report PLEASE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

our97ho

Reaction score
Ok Im hoping that someone can help me out with A CARFAX report. If anyone has an account and wouldnt mind running my VIN for me that be sooo great. We have been coming across quite a few things that lead us to beleive that our HOE may have been in an accident before we bought her. :whymewhyme:

:kiss: Thanks for reading

OP
OP
our97ho

our97ho

Reaction score
nice purple writing. lol.. But not I, someone on here did my truck for me for free tho!

Thanks Im hoping that someone can help me out with that cause we have been finding things one by one that lead us to think that maybe a front end crash which is scary cause we haul kids all the time so it be nice to know.. LOL purples my fav color tried to talk hubby into a purplish color for the hoe but dont think ill win that one!

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know anyone right now but if I come across someone I'll let you know.

OP
OP
our97ho

our97ho

Reaction score
Don't know anyone right now but if I come across someone I'll let you know.

Thanks sooo much wouldnt ask if I could afford to do it myself but with the cost of gas to keep driving the HOE and kids school supply list taller then I am things are tight not to mention the money spent getting the hoe back % running after the HOENAPPIN:emotions122:

OP
OP
our97ho

our97ho

Reaction score
400 to get it from tow yard then another 400.00 for a used set of rims with tires off craigslist at almost midnight after we found out they found it and we would need tires for it oh and thats not including the new flowmaster and we still need to replace the damn jack they took

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700