Anybody upgrade the Audio System?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Anybody venture around to upgrade the whole system in their new rig?

Or how about adding a sub in the back with a normal box or potentially one of the "stealth boxes" if there are any of those options yet.

onepercentile

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Or how about adding a sub in the back with a normal box or potentially one of the "stealth boxes" if there are any of those options yet.
I’m waiting for an answer for this as well. All the audio shops around my area say that no company has made an after-market wiring harness yet. None of the shops will even touch the truck without it. Hopefully this changes soon because the 9 speaker Bose system is lack luster.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adding a powered sub should really easy, I would recommend unplugging the bose ANC mic's though if you go that route otherwise it creates feedback

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094