Anybody tried HID reverse lights on a NBS??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it's been done on NNBS but I was wondering if anyone with aftermarket tails has tried it with a NBS?

These are the tails I have and i'm just wondering if it would work and if so what would I have to do?....

picture.jpg

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Ive looked because ive had customers asking for HID DRLs and reverse (same bulb) but they dont make a 3157. Im thiking your just have to get the closest bulb and RTV it shut.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
been wondering the same thing, got some ballasts and bulbs laying around. But i usually dont leave it in reverse long enough for them to do anything. but idea is cool. Id still try it

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
I was thinking that too but even before they arent warmed up im sure they are jsut as bright if not brighter then stock. Mine warm up pretty quick

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What would you plug the other end into. For instance the regular plug that goes to the reverse light, that to the ballast?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet