Anybody move tweeters up to the A-pillar/dash?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juice75

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Has anybody created custom pods and moved their tweeters from the doors up to the dash or A-pillar? I'm thinking about doing it, but don't how much of a difference it would make.

Thanks,
Kraig

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the Bose pillars already had a tweeter mount, if your non-Bose, maybe find some Bose pillars...?

OP
OP
J

Juice75

Reaction score
Hmmm.....didn't realize the Bose had the tweets in the pillars. Any idea where to look for some Bose pillars? Guess it's time to start a new search.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
check LMC, yes, I have Bose and it has a tweeter in pillar.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

or mount your own.

System1.JPG

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like them bose pillars, if anyone has them in charcoal or graphite and cares to pop them off for part #'s please share

OP
OP
J

Juice75

Reaction score
Made a temporary mount for my tweeters on the dash, and I love it! Once I figure out the best placement, I'll start making some custom pods.

Dvldogyut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check my death penalty build log in this section. I am building custom a pillars as we speak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spargewort