Anybody know how to fix this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgaffney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had two kegs in the back of my Tahoe earlier this year and they broke the plastic panel.

Can i fix this without getting a whole other panel?

Attachments

• IMG00060.jpg
    IMG00060.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 91

joes 00 Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure, take some 3M panel adhesive, and push out the part that's pushed in, take a piece of scrap plastic, cut it into three or four strips. Put a nice bead of the adhesive down, put the strips down horizontally, take some clamps, and a piece of 2x4, and clamp that bish down for a little while. (try not to put to much down, because it'll want to ooze out!) Or.....you could use a two part epoxy! My .02!!! I'm sure somebody will have a better solution....oh well.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What joe said above will work good. It's a nice clean crack, so once you line it back up and epoxy it, it will be hard to notice.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Epoxy or, if you have some money to spend, sonic welded. It still amazes me how they can weld plastic!

joes 00 Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What Joe said above will work good. It's a nice clean crack, so once you line it back up and epoxy it, it will be hard to notice.
Thank you....I have done that before, a friend of mine cut out a piece to mount some x 9s, and then changed his mind! So...I put the two cut outs back in with that method, and it worked Grrrrrate!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts