Anybody else get the 20s on their Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dillicious

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I feel like I’m the only one! I got the Premium package with active something w/sunroof and max tow with 6.2. But has the smaller wheels. I’m even having trouble finding pictures of a Denali with the OEM 20s. Anybody have a pic of theirs?

Keg0brew

Reaction score
I ordered one with the 20s. Personally, I had no interest in 22s and thinner sidewall especially for towing. Having them was a dealbreaker for me. mine has yet to be delivered so I don’t have pics however.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
easiest way to see several pics is to use autotrader or cars.com...set the filter to any distance and you can usually get a few pics (used to be able to view new vehicles...now that primarily only gets the stock photo so used it is...)

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, there are no nice looking 20' wheels for the Yukon, they look like something that would come on a silverado. GM needs to redesign their wheels to keep up with the good looks of their premium trucks and SUVs.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yet some still prefer function over form and I'm one of them. Those rubberband tires look silly to me worse than any wheel I've ever seen the ghetto look doesn't appeal to me.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also prefer 20's with more meat on the tires. GM's wheel offerings are not the best but they look a hell of a lot better than most of the aftermarket wheels many people get instead. Nothing worse than a classy rig with some cheap looking black wheels with bright chrome fake beadlocks or the wheel name engraved all over the side of them...gross

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No matter what size, 20 or 22, I think some of the wheels available hurt the look of these vehicles. No, I'm not a fan of the roller skate look either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia