any1 using LED in bumpers lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what about that small bulb that goes in on the very corner of the bumper lights. is that intergrated also or do you still use the stock bulb? the reason i ask is because i have some leds in that location that i dont wanna lose if i went to this bumper light.

Yes if you go to LED bumper lights, you will loose all bulbs. The bumper light is all led, you do not put any bulbs in it at all. Here is another pic i took

This is with the park lights on, cant really see to much, to light outside, but you get the idea
2010-04-09145109.gif

robb.

Reaction score
im still thinkin about smokin them ..lightly tho....as im not a fan of chrome much.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 55
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 56
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 55
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 52

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that looks a lot better than i thought. If you smoke them though, you should do the headlights also. Will look wierd to me if you dont. But i like it like it is now.. I like the HD hood also. Im thinking about getting one. Are those factory fog lights also, you put in the ss bumper?

robb.

Reaction score
lol yea those are teh factory fogs......the SS bumber wont allow u to use the normal brackets...u kinda have to make ur own........but i managed to put those lights on there temp.....they hold well........what i need are the 03 silverado foglights....they are the right size for the air duct openings..
i agree with u on the bumper lights gettin smoked......they do look fine the way they are now.....and i really dont wanna smoke my headlights.......so i might just keep things as they are....

DirtyDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes if you go to LED bumper lights, you will loose all bulbs. The bumper light is all led, you do not put any bulbs in it at all. Here is another pic i took

This is with the park lights on, cant really see to much, to light outside, but you get the idea
2010-04-09145109.gif

Where did you get those lower lights at?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got the led bumper lights, the lower ones, from ebay seller, motorblvd, cheapest i found on the net. I really like them and easy to install. Think i got them for like $100.