Any New Upgrades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nfamous60

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dunkin lets see the Pic's its not a competition of looks all of the NNBS are good.

Kmeloney: how much did you get the roof rac for: i been tryn to find out instead of breaking $400+ for it.. even if its just the rails...

Nnaboy: I just Ordered the same grille you live in TX nobody would kno lol i just with that symbol on the lower right hand side was changeable or sumtin though. still a hot grille.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Nice grille choice:Handshake:
The "T" emblem is alright bbut not my favorite.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dunkin lets see the Pic's its not a competition of looks all of the NNBS are good.

Kmeloney: how much did you get the roof rac for: i been tryn to find out instead of breaking $400+ for it.. even if its just the rails...

Nnaboy: I just Ordered the same grille you live in TX nobody would kno lol i just with that symbol on the lower right hand side was changeable or sumtin though. still a hot grille.

$344.58 (including tax) to be exact. LOL But then you need (2) of the "nuts," but they're like $2 a piece. Cross rails are extra.

OP
OP
Nfamous60

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was gonna changed the oil today but when i got under there almost drained my the wrong fluid not paying attention...also looking for a new rear bumper mines been cracc'd

eandj23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i finished my 8000K HID install a few weeks back and love it...only problem is that i need to rotate the diode's because the high beams dont work. Gotta get some time to get back under the hood.

I am planning to order a Volant CAI but I am waiting to find a good price on it. Only 2 are on ebay and they are no better pricing than direct from Volant (although i just heard that if you call Volant directly that you can get some sweet deals).

I also want to get a Flowmaster Super44 exhaust but i want to make sure i get the tips i like so that might take a little longer.

I have contemplated switching grills since i got the beauty awhile back. The current grill isnt stock and looks decent but when you get up close you can tell it could look better. That isnt too high on my list though since the current one is okay.

OP
OP
Nfamous60

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JUST GOT MY TAILS IN TODAY MAN THEY LOOK vicious. pics and my install comin soon.. 1SIK you are the man cuzz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84