Any Help With Pioneer ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so im getting my jl subs put in in a few weeks so in the mean time i want to get a new head unit that i can get bluetooth and ipod conectivity and something that just looks better than the 08 stock tahoe screen? My only concern is how big of a ***** is it gona be to wire the bose audio to work with the pioneer ( p4200dvd) and the reverse camera and the sat radio and everything else.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
PAC OS4 keep the Bose features, Not meant to be installed by a non-pro though, even though its the best adapter out there for the 07 Up models.

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
PAC OS4 keep the Bose features, Not meant to be installed by a non-pro though, even though its the best adapter out there for the 07 Up models.

I agree, the PAC OS-4 is great. The installation is not really too difficult, but the major problem is the space behind the radio. I had to cut some of the plastic out to get mine to fit. The satellite radio module for the Pioneer is nice too (I just installed mine yesterday) but you will have to place it and your iPod cables behind the glove compartment. Good luck!

bryanfeelsgood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the GMOS-LAN 2 for my p3100DVD. There is enough room to fit it in if you tuck it behind the A/C controls instead of the head unit. Most likely you'll need to cut out the back plastic behind the head unit if you're going to be running RCA cables from the pre-outs anyway. Make sure you get the stubby plugs. JL makes a quality 4 channel patch cable I picked up at Car Toys for like $30.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GCL24